Recently renovated property, offering self-catering accommodation for up to four people.
Our gite is situated in the centre of Eymoutiers, with views of the village and the countryside. Two bedrooms, with light and spacious accommodation, including a terrace and barbecue.
The large entrance hall has space to store bikes, walking boots and fishing equipment.
Two minutes walk to the centre of the village, where you will find local commerce (including a choice of patisseries, boulangeries, butchery, grocery, tabac, fashion [three clothes shops], household and DIY stores, homeware and gift shop, tea/coffee shop, banks, restaurants, bars, small cinema, etc.).
A good base to discover the region, within easy reach of Lac de Vassiviere and the Plateau de Millevaches National Park.
The accommodation includes:
- TV and DVD player
- Hi-Fi (with line-in)
- selection of DVDs, CDs, books and games
- ironing board and iron
- well equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, toaster and a variety of useful kitchen items
- shower with thermostatic control
- terrace with 4 chairs, table and large built-in barbecue (terrace has access to rear of property)
- bed linen and towels
- on-street parking outside the property, or in the car park of the Champ de Foire, 1 minute walk from property
No smoking. Pets not permitted.